We are looking for a full-time, motivated, local professional who is ready to make real estate a career. At The Simple Life, you’ll have team support from start to finish for every deal, plus powerful tools that streamline your workflow and give you a competitive edge. You will be working with a variety of clients, taking them on showings, and guiding them through the buying or selling process to make their transaction simple. We provide qualified leads, appointments and world-class training platforms so you have the tools to dominate in a competitive market.
We hire growth-oriented individuals because we know that our business can’t grow if our people aren’t growing. The Simple Life has a focused and aggressive growth plan, and this includes a career path for every position. You must have a passion to serve clients in a results-oriented sales culture. If this is what you are looking for, join us!
About The Simple Life
The Simple Life brings a fresh and modern approach to real estate. We use a team approach to ensure that all the right resources are available for our agents and clients. Our unique buyer and seller programs put the collective strengths and wisdom of the team behind every transaction. Whether it’s a downtown condo, a mountain ranch, a resort business or ski condo, we want to make these transactions simple so our clients can live the simple life.
We are proud to be affiliated with eXp Realty, a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology and provides referrals from over 50,000 agents around the world.
Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are inspirational, accountable, transparent, aligned, disciplined, intentional and results oriented.
- Meets or exceeds personal revenue targets by closing a variety of transactions with new and existing clients
- Communicates on a regular basis with clients after transactions are complete to build referral and repeat business
- Ability to complete successful negotiations with buyers and sellers by following our proven process
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training sessions, remaining aware of new regulations and real estate trends, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Actively utilizes personal networks and social media channels to expand client base and promote client properties
- Represents the company to partners, including financial institutions, investors, public officials and community non-profits in a professional manner
- Ability to find property for our clients using our property search tools and platforms
- Collaborates with the team to deliver effective buying and selling programs and solve complex problems if they arise during the transaction process
- Ability to work well on a high performing team
- Completes cross training for other key roles
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Mac or PC proficient
- Ability to multitask
- Client relations
- Schedule oriented
- Accuracy in written and verbal communication
- G-Suite proficient
- Appointment setting
- Attention to detail
- Calendar and docketing
- Ability to shift focus to meeting changing priorities
- Maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Goal focused
Education & Experience
- Real Estate License required
- Open to all levels of experience
- Open to all levels of education
- Ability to accompany clients on showings
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- This position will require some travel throughout the markets we serve
Commitment to Diversity
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce The Simple Life recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume and a short introduction video! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.