The primary role of the Marketing Specialist is to increase brand awareness for The Simple Life’s current and potential clients and work in nearly every industry to create marketing materials to distribute to customers including newsletters, brochures, or email blasts. They also collaborate with design teams to produce other materials. They distribute marketing materials to the appropriate parties, research online and offline channels, and determine best practices for distributing their marketing materials for maximum exposure.
About The Simple Life
At The Simple Life, we make the process of buying and selling your home effortless and we are growing by the day. Our mission is to make real estate simple so that our clients can focus on living The Simple Life. We are disciplined and transparent in our pursuit to see every team member reach their personal, professional, and financial goals through the work we do together. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are inspirational, disciplined, accountable, transparent, aligned, and results oriented.
- Participating in the development and execution of market-focused strategic marketing plans
- Research, creation, and deployment of The Simple Truth monthly newsletter
- Utilize metrics including customer engagement or conversion rates to improve future marketing campaigns.
- Research, creation, and deployment of social media campaigns
- Reporting campaign performance to upper management by analyzing data to create presentations on analysis to deliver
- Design and distribution of marketing materials and team collateral
- Design and execute direct mail and email campaigns
- Monthly blog post creation and publishing
- Plan, edit, and distribute video/audio content including YouTube videos and ads, podcast episodes, agent walkthrough videos, and quarterly and yearly video reviews
- Create, review, and report on the performance of marketing projects
- Keeps promotional materials on-hand with all departments & external marketing companies; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role, but are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Experience successfully maintaining a positive attitude while working in a team environment with competing priorities
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills to support the user needs while also advancing, promoting, and protecting The Simple Life Brand
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient in Google Suite, Apple/Mac OS, Final Cut Pro, website management.
- Outstanding organization and administrative accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, procedure manuals, and written correspondence and create documents.
- Assist team members in achieving their goals by aligning their goals with company goals
Education and Experience
- GED or High School Diploma required; BS in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years of marketing or advertising experience required
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals and best practices, digital communications, and social media strategies
- Experience developing marketing content
- Ability to spend prolonged periods of time standing, sitting, or walking
- Must be able to lift at least 25lbs
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential requirements
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Program
- Professional Training & Development Opportunities
Commitment to Diversity
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, The Simple Life recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org Already a The Simple Life candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.